Thursday, April 26, 2012

Maybe I'm Still 8 Years Old


Today I got out of a final presentation in my Marketing Research class, and after a little break at Specs to celebrate (woohoo!) I wondered what to do with the rest of the beautiful afternoon. Sitting in my living room, a friend made a list of all the things we could do, which consisted of (but not limited to): sleeping, eating, sneezing, fainting, couching, hopscotch, jumping, drinking. . . the list goes on. Of course, hopscotch caught my attention and I said, lets go get fuzzy pictures to color!
Now, I know that we are supposed to outgrow certain interests and consumption behaviors and usually by my age, maybe I should be more enticed by a more "mature" after-school activity, but I'll tell ya-- an afternoon sitting on the front porch and coloring a velvet poster with markers... not much beats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment